Monday, March 02, 2020

Oh, hello there.

I can't believe it's been 8 years since i checked in. I'm sorry for leaving you all in the dark. So much has happened, i don't even know where to begin.

Well all this time i had thought i had taken down this site.

I guess i didn't. Because all my shit thoughts are still here.

And looking at the "Blogs I Like" list on the right, shows that i'm not the only one that had better things to do than regurgitate their thoughts.

My sudden lack of interest and attention to detail when regurgitating my thoughts seemed to lack in my posts. In fact, i think i questioned whether or not it was worth all the time and effort. Paranoid perhaps people could read into my thoughts and judge me? Sharing too much information that perhaps i shouldn't be sharing. I have no idea.

But last night as i lay in bed with a 39 degree Celsius fever. I decided to log into my Twitter account (another platform where i have not visited in ages). My last tweet was in 2012 and that too was a half-arsed post.

Anyway, under the profile it stated this website.

I thought i'd click on it, even though i THOUGHT i deactivated it years ago. I figured i'd be faced with a blank page or an error symbol.

But i wasn't.

As i read through various posts, it brought me back to that day. Somewhat vague but good enough that i remember the situation.

And then it dawned on me.

What if i start writing again?

Not like i'm writing to anybody but because it's sometimes nice to know that someone is listening. Like as though i'm reading out loud.

Be right back.

I gotta attend to my laundry. It's been 3 days since i've had any energy to even get out of bed, there's an obvious indent on my mattress that i have barely moved. Plus i have to get ready for my doctor's appointment...

No comments: