Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm Yours

Since my beloved 60GB iPod died-ed on me within days of arriving on this side of the world [i'm sure that was a A sign], i've relied on borrowing Boobers iPod or using the radio on my Sony Ericsson.

Moving on.

So this morning i was on my way to the station and i stumbled upon a song that immediately brought a smile to my face... A tune i will definitely put in my Feel-Good Song category. Hmmm... I can't help but think i should be frolicking outdoors barefoot. I picture an icy-cold, alcoholic beverage in one hand... and my Bunny in the other.

Oh.

It's moments like these when you notice the shade of blue in the sky and can appreciate the warmth of the sun on ones skin. And whatever issues revolves around you seems to disappear and for that split moment is... is... perfect.

Sigh.
Yes. I feel am loved.



Jason Mraz - I'm Yours

P.S. We have wild strawberries growing in the back garden
.
.
.
And they're YUMMY!

No comments: