Thursday, November 20, 2008

Toxic Pee-Coloured Soak [check]

It's spitting outside and the weather man predicts snow this weekend. I don't intend to do much and i reckon it's going to be a rather quiet one even though Little L is staying the night tomorrow. The controlled temperature keeps me indoors.

But my muscles were really sore since the weekend so i opted for a bath instead of my daily shower. Nothing like lying in ones' dirt to soothe ones' muscles eh? So i bought a packet of bath salts, one which guarantees to soothe sore muscles.

Laundry... [check]
Make bed... [check]
Tidy... [check]
Dishes... [check]
Vacuum... [check]
Clean floor... [check]
Water plants... [check]

I figured the Supermarket can wait for another day. Nothing more to do than to sit back and relax. I had enough of watching TV in German, it's not like i can understand all of it anyway and i'll be honest to say it even sometimes feeds my irritation.

[Thanks Technology for the Mute feature].

Since moving to this part of the world, one definitely feels the pain of the Exchange Rate. Living off a tight budget means placing this packet of magic in my Luxury list. And for 95 cent per pack [and the cheapest available], i'm going to bloody well take advantage of every grain.

I poured half of the orange crystals into the running water, just so i could use the rest some other time.

It smelt nice, interesting to say the least and i was anxious to see whether Kneipp Activ Muscle Bath crystals would really work or was i just another sucker for guarantees in bold type. But the second i started sprinkling it in the steaming tub, the water turned a toxic pee colour!

OMFG!

Suddenly my overactive imagination went into gear. And i wondered whether this is what it feels like for those people with Pee fetishes.

I tried not to think about it and closed my eyes. Thank gawd it smelled decent otherwise i'd be gagging.

RESULTS: Minutes later not only did i smell and feel squeaky clean but my muscle ache had in fact diminished. And although the colour may be deceiving, it did in fact do some kind of magic.

No comments: