Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Little-Miss-Wants-Everything-Her-Way + Say Bye Bye Labret

A quick post today because Little L is making a MASSIVE issue about not wanting to eat the strawberry yoghurt [amongst many things] that she insisted that i buy at the supermarket. This was right after she tried to excuse herself from the table to go to the toilet so she could spit out the little piece of Almond jelly with Lychees that i made for dessert.

I told her it was rude to do that and she wasn't going to die if she tries things. And just so you know i made her swallow it.

So now J is explaining to her that there are starving children in the world who have nothing to eat and are forced to eat off the streets. Further emphasising that she should not waste food and that she can't have EVERYTHING she wants.

Seriously, every time she rolls her eyes, it drives me nuts! Now i know how my mom felt when i used to do that when i didn't get my way.


Sorry mom!


Should i ever have children one day, i hope to all living things that they won't be picky eaters and they won't whine as much.

So anyway, i went to the dentist this morning for my second Deep Teeth Cleaning appointment and i'm happy it wasn't as painful. Yay for smooth and clean teeth! My gums are slightly sensitive and will be for at least another day or two - so booOoo to that!

But damn that drill! The high-pitched sound always makes my toes curl.

Anyway, i was also strongly recommended to remove my labret - that piercing just below my lip.

My beloved piercing has caused my gums directing behind it to recede. I was trying to take a picture via Mac's Photo Booth but somehow it didn't look that ummm... nice, so just imagine.

So the more the back of the piercing wears down my gums, the weaker the base will get. Which inevitably will cause the tooth to be loose, ending up with me losing the tooth altogether.

Oh no! I'm only thirty, i don't want to lose my teeth just yet!

Therefore, to save my vanity and my gums... and of course my tooth, i will have to say good-bye to my labret.

=(

PS. I seem to have misplaced my camera! OH NOOooOoo. After a mad hunt through the apartment J found my camera. It was on the floor, in the kitchen, under the cool box. I reckon Yoshi tried to hide it from me as payback for all those times i nearly blinded him with the flash.

No comments: