Friday, March 25, 2011

Pasty was SO last Season.

Once again, Friday has crept up and bit me from behind. Is it just me, or is this month... year so far speeding up?


I know Spring just got here but at the rate time is traveling, Winter will be back here and i'll be moaning again about how i can't feel my fingers/face/insert body part.

It makes me wonder whether or not i'm fully making use of my day. I'm sure i'm not the only one who feels this way.

Ya know, whether or not we're actually grabbing life by its balls or just simply wasting away. Because before we all know it, Arthritis will take over and/or we'll be old and crusty.

Hmmm. There's a visual i can't get out of my head.

Well not much has been happening in my world the past few days except that my attempt to stick to a fifteen Euro per week grocery bill failed miserably. I have now bumped my budget up to twenty.

OK. I lied, i spent twenty-five on my last bill.

Although, technically, if i split the ground coffee + 8 pack of 3-ply toilet paper + 18 x tissue packs over a duration of three weeks, i sort of, kinda, still stuck to my budget.

Well at least i'm not broke... yet.

My client tells me there's promise that i might get paid next week, so i'm staying optimistic. But then again, i won't believe it until i see those digits in my account.

Sticking to a budget continues to be a challenge. And so does wanting to attend to the sink full of dishes and the rest of the housework.

Procrastination is my friend and i'm in desperate need of a tan.

Eleven more days to go until i go back to German classes - believe it or not, a part of me is actually excited.

Yay for the weekend and random cuddles!

No comments: