Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Oh THERE it is...



[Satan's Spawn isn't much help when it comes to sorting things out]


In the past 3 hours i've learnt how to throw away unnecessary things. A known pack rat and hoarder, it's actually quite liberating to dispose of items i have not seen in years and will probably have no use of in days to come. And in the process of clearing away my past, i've found a variety of items such as;

a] Time sheets completed in 2003.
b] My original Hotlink pack that i bought including the receipt dated 29.07.03
c] A birthday card from my ex wishing me a very happy 25th birthday and even stating that, i don't need to wait for my 27th year for good things to happen [Hmmmpf... YEA RIGHT 25 was probably one of my worst years AND 27 was MY YEAR after all].
d] My Savings Account Passbook which i successfully held on to for 10 years [but then THOUGHT i lost, so paid for a replacement BUT now misplaced the replacement].
e] A cheque for a months' salary that i had THOUGHT i lost during Christmas 2006 but then found ONLY after they had to reissue me and after much drama.
f] My diaries of the past 5 years... [Hmmmpf... i can already regurgitate the drama filled pages].
g] Receipts dated as far back as 2003 and many so old, the ink has faded.
h] A cookbook titled, "Cooking for One".
i] Various books i bought during my impulse buys but never went past the first few chapters.
j] Photo albums ranging from 1993-2002.

No comments: