Sunday, December 02, 2007

Thank you!

A massive thank you to my friends for organising a farewell dinner + drinks last night... i really appreciate it. Oh and thanks YC again for the Maccas "ass" cushion... ehhehe I LOVE IT. Not forgetting a huge thanks to Chook for taking care of me when i'm in my intoxicated state and making sure i got back in one piece.

Dinner was at Jarrod & Rawlins [i'm so glad that you boys picked that place... the place is great]. I'm sure i forgot to thank everyone personally but i am very grateful. I guess i just wanted to say thank you all so much to those who came. Once i upload the photos, i'll post the link. But after looking through my photos, surprisingly, i didn't take that many. My own farewell and i didn't go snappy happy crazy... how odd.

A few of us went on to GG's brother's bar, Hana to continue the intoxication mission and as usual i was the only girl at the table. Then at some point during the evening in a drunken moment, i made my little speech telling them how much they'll be missed. How much i love them and that i'll always be their Bass Agents Pimpstress and bla, bla, bla. After which, i did get emotional and as predicted the combination of too much alcohol and sadness did indeed evoke tears.

I'm such a girl!

No comments: