Monday, October 20, 2008

Rabbids!

J's younger brother came to stay for the weekend. So i spent part of Friday tidying up and hemming trimming + sticking together the edges of IKEA's white curtains that we inherited from the flat in Bonn. It had been resting in its' original pack for the past 6 months.


Neither my sister or i got around to attending to our windows, so we taped paper and cardboard onto the glass to shield the interior from prying eyes *nods*

And although slightly Ghetto looking, it did the job! We ain't complaining.

SO anyway, J's younger brother brought with him his Wii, collection of games and controls. It was the first time i tried out the Wii. Suddenly flashbacks of my Sega and Ninento days came flooding in. Unfortunately, that didn't help in my scores when we played Mario Brothers Kart or Wii Table Tennis. Proof that my Hand-Eye co-ordination is not as good as i remember them to be.

Sigh.

And lately they've been showing the Wii bowling commercials. I find it fascinating.
Exercise in one's own living room + Fun + Entertainment = BRILLIANT.

*Chants: Buns of Steal... Buns of Steeeeal*


And sooner rather than later, i tried out Rayman: Raving Rabbids 2. Oh my gawd, can you say, F.U.N! I couldn't stop crackin' up and with 3-players playing makes it all more exciting.


Rayman Raving Rabbids 2: Launch Trailor

Seriously, not only does my stomach ache from all the laughter but playing against 2 boys can definitely bring out the competitive side in anybody. And yes, after a days' worth of playing, ONE does get a workout.

No comments: