Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Way I Am > I H*TE CLOWNS

I don't often use the word "HATE" but there are a few exceptions. Or maybe my fear lies because i nearly pissed my pants when i was tricked into watching Stephen King's IT?



Ingrid Michaelson - The Way I Am
[Kiersten H does a beautiful cover of this song which sounds just as great].

OH and i THINK this is the song i spent weeks looking for after hearing it once on the radio. I later spent days scrolling through EINS LIVE's radio playlist but was unsuccessful. However one cool feature on their site allows listeners to track back what songs have been played. Super handy as all one has to do is remember the day and time that they heard the song. Plus one can listen to the radio through one's computer with the web radio.

However, in my case, my sieve for a brain forgot the lyrics, melody and artist.

So it took me awhile until recently that i heard it again on the radio. But even now, i'm still not 100% sure whether THIS is the song i heard over a month ago and fell in love with.

But it's a beautiful song nevertheless.

No comments: