Thursday, March 25, 2010

5 Things: Chrissie

6:45AM

The kitties are taking turns napping on my lap and it's apparently 20˙C outside - warmest we've had in god knows how long. Maybe i should shower and get changed out of my sleeping wear, just so i can say i made it out today.

Hmmm.

On second thought work is nipping me in the arse and i need to get cracking. My first deadline is 8 days away!

I can't actually remember what it was that distracted me to begin with but i'm having one of those days where i can't think straight. I've been cruising online and clicking on links that grab my fancy. With no real goal except that maybe i'll find something that inspires me.

Then i saw this on Little Suitcase and thought what else could i do to push the boundaries of Procrastination? And so i joined in.

5 Things I am looking forward to:
• Sunshine filled days
• Finishing all my projects
• Getting payed
• Seeing my parents in July
• Bass Agents at In Qontrol and of course seeing my mates again!

5 Things I did yesterday:
• Worked on my project
• Changed a light bulb
• Washed the dishes
• Skyped with Little L
• Blogged

5 Things I wish I could do:
• Control my impatience
• Be more creative
• Have a hobby and be able to stick with it
• Be more confident when i try and speak German
• Cut down on my dilly-dallying

5 Places I'd like to travel to:
• Amsterdam… again.
• Bahamas
• Australia… again.
• Spain… again.
• Some place warm with a white sand beach & crystal clear water.

5 Cute things I've found online lately:


A Little Me from Little Suitcase

So Butterfull at Mochimochi Shop

BabyLovesPink makes pancakes you can wear

Puppets need puppets too Made by Moxie

The Worry Trap by Ghost Ship

OK i gotta go, my shower is calling and my right foot keeps falling asleep.

No comments: