Wednesday, September 15, 2010

She Who Laughs.

Our landlord, who lives in the apartment below us, has a new girlfriend. Well i think she's his girlfriend. Maybe he just likes her company. She stayed over last week then came back and stayed for the whole weekend.

She then came back again last night.

I know this because she parks her car next to Js. It's old and blue. I don't know what kind, i just remember that it's a two-door.

I've never met her and have yet to catch a glimpse of what she looks like. I imagine her to have strawberry blond hair, to be relatively thin and much younger than he is.

My landlord can't be much older than 45.

I know she's there even if i don't look out the window. How? Because she's always laughing or squeezing in a giggle. That nervous giggle that ends off each sentence is not normal. And no person can be that happy 24/7.

Or can they?

They must be at the puppy dog stage of Dating. You know, where everything the other says seems funny. "Seems" being the operative word here.

I think she's smitten over him.

His previous girlfriend had her things stored in the room next to our front door. When she moved out, she also took away the plant in the hallway. The spot still remains empty and covered with water stains. I wonder if SheWhoLaughs plans on moving in too.

[via]

Well i'm just happy that our landlord soundproofed the windows and built thick walls.

Oh no.

Have i become one of them nosey neighbours? The kind that gossips to their loved ones/anyone who listens about anything out of the ordinary in the neighborhood. I guess that's what happens to someone after living in an unstimulating town for eleven months.

I apologise for this post.

I'll think of something better to write about tomorrow, i need to get back to work.

Happy Wednesday ya'll!

No comments: