Wednesday, February 20, 2008

+10kg

I'm still packing and at the rate that i'm going i'm sure it won't be long until it starts bursting at the seams! No, no, no... i MUST think positive. I must imagine: my Hercules arms WILL be able to lift my suitcase off the luggage carousel and i will not fall face first.
Dear Goddesses/Lord/fine divine beings out there/Above & Beyond,

please allow my suitcase to arrive undamaged and in one piece and please refrain me from stuffing last minute crap in there! And please let me not forget anything necessary like my meds, iPod, battery charger or anything that requires me to function properly in the 48 hours of my arrival.


Much love,

Chrissie... xox
Uh-oh... according to the home weighing scale my suitcase is already 10kg over weight! I don't know whether i should be emo, stressed, throw-up or pass out!

Seriously, oh my gawd... 2 more sleeps to go!!! Be right back...

2 comments:

YC said...

the hardest part of packing is not what to pack, but what not to pack....

winkris said...

yc: yea i know what you mean! I totally feel ya...