Monday, February 04, 2008

Is it Time yet?

I did it. I pressed SEND and there's no turning back.

Now all i have to do is sit patiently and wait for the headhunters to do their job. I'm not so much in a hurry since i'm quite enjoying this REST period. Chinese New Year is coming up so chances are everyone is gearing up for the holiday spirit and preparing their guts to be over fed.

Me? Well every day seems to blend into one. If it weren't for the window in front, i would still think it was last week. I sleep at odd times of the morning then i wake up before sunrise to swap a few stories and expose some emotions over the phone then crawl back into bed to join hands with my subconscious for a few more hours. Then as Tea time approaches i'm back behind the screen reading various articles and stimulating my visual senses. But often my bad posture forces me to sprawl across my bed, tunes continue to whisper from from my Sensational Speakers as i attempt to scratch through the pages of my recent purchase; More, Now, Again.

It keeps me occupied. Words keep me company.

I don't know when i'll have this much time off, so my sleep is very much welcomed. It's like when you find yourself in an awkward pose lying on your bed but strangely it's so damn comfortable [never mind that later you'll end up twisting a muscle] but you're wishing you could bottle the feeling up and stash it on the shelf for those days when you need it most... when you crave Comfort.

Well that's how i feel about Sleep, it's like a love-hate relationship. We're like best friends whereas before we were sworn enemies.

And yes, i am not ashamed to say my canary colored Made In Frankfurt t-shirt and hot pink Paul Frank shorts have become like a uniform and like an addict, i just can't seem to get enough.

No comments: