Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's a bit nippy...

From an outsiders point of view it would look like my headphones and mic are now a permanent fixture to my head. All i'm missing is Madonna's pointy bra! But for the past few hours i've my sister has been busy looking at cheaper flight options. So far Qantas is looking pretty good. Although there is a Travel Fair coming up on the 22nd, i'm not too sure how great the offers will be. Totally unappropriate but all i can think about is getting me a pair of these booties!

But in all seriousness, i'm now looking at job availabilities even before i arrive. Obviously, majority of the sites are in German which makes it a WEE bit challenging but thanks to Boobers, she's helping me translate and in exchange i get to drop random nothings across skype to keep her company.

I'm starting to laugh at really stupid things and i'm having trouble stringing sentences together. I should really go to bed. I WAS going to call J since he's back from work now but because i'm a dumb ass and didn't check earlier, i now know i have NO more available credit to make any IDD calls.

DAMN IT! I'll write later at a more decent hour.

No comments: