Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Multi-shades of Grey.

As you can see the Autumn themed blog skin lasted all of 22 hours.

I couldn't do it. I just couldn't do it.

Well technically it's still Autumn inspired, the only difference is it focuses more on the ever so exciting grey skies that i get to look forward to.

Have i told you how much i dislike the weather here? It sucks. I'm getting pastier by the hour.

Anyway back to yesterday's fruit-flavored template, somehow it didn't feel right. It's like that feeling you get when put on somebody elses' undies on by accident. It's unfamiliar territory.

But for those of you who weren't here to check up on me yesterday, i took the initiative of taking a screen shot for ya...

Seeeeeeee!

I mean it's a nice theme but somehow i lost the me, winkris, "Chrissie" in it. Well, let's just say, my eyes didn't adjust to the bright colours and somehow the happy-happy joy-joy look wasn't kickin' it for me.

I wanted a change. A little spice to my layout.

But who was i kidding?

The grey tones are much more gentler on the retinas and far more soothing. Now there aren't so many distractions. Although i may invest in changing the header a bit. It's a bit... well... blah and obvious. But overall, i'm quite liking the simplicity of this template.

Yes. This is still a work in progress...

No comments: