Sunday, November 04, 2007

Reminiscing

I can't believe it's Sunday ALREADY! It seems like only yesterday that i was trying to figure out how i was getting my arse to Malacca. Strange how Time seems to speed up when you least expect it. The fact that it's already November makes me look back at the whole year and wonder how much i've progressed. And how grateful i am to be where i am at this moment in time.

At last i can say, i'm so looking forward to next month! I'm only hoping that once Christmas rolls in, Time will slow right down. I'm still thinking happy thoughts of 'us' and know that there are better things to come.

...

So anyway, this weekend has been very relaxing and i've spent every chance possible sleeping. Yes, i'm back to my routines. Except this afternoon i went to Ekamon's open house for a few hours and then before it started raining i made it back home and was back to vegging out in front of the computer/tv. But after speaking with my beau i decided i'd scan a few photos from my past. I had meant to do it some time back but as usual my laziness got the better of me.

So as i spend the remaining hours of my weekend reminiscing over my past, i realise how much i do really miss those times and the kinds of friendships i had back in the day... Innocent we were not...




No comments: