Thursday, November 01, 2007

Super Itchy + Scratchy

As i was about to leave for work this morning, i had this sudden urge to scratch my feet. I'm not talking about a simple-itch-and-scratch and off you go kind of deal. I'm talking about some SERIOUS itchiness! Suddenly my toes felt like they had been attacked by some flesh eating bug!

But there's no visible skin differences. I dropped to the floor and threw off my slippers. Satan's spawn was quite confused since i had petted him good-bye just seconds before but was now on the ground scratching as if i wanted to peel my skin off. [Moments like these, i'm grateful i have long nails]. Otherwise i'm sure the sight of pliers or scissors would do the job.

At first i thought it was a few mozzie bites i got earlier but now I'm convinced it may be the result of running around barefoot at the rave in Malacca! I basically stood around in contaminated mud for a few hours and probably contracted some weird foot fungus!

Ewwww...

So all day i've been slathering my toes with Eurax; which helps relieves all sorts of itches [it's excellent for mosquito bites by the way]. Seriously, i've conducted heat from all this friction and now my toes feel bloated. But i've managed to get through the day without chopping them off, so that's good. I wish i could soak them in boiling water and not worry that i'd burn my flesh at the same time, THEN i'd be temporarily happy.

But yes should it get worse, i'm thinking a short skip to the nearby clinic may be the best solution!!!

Oh gawd, i have to go to Yoga later. MAYBE i can send LOVE to my feet too.

3 comments:

tek said...

haha luckily I refrained from taking my shoes off. Anyway, hope your feet gets well soon :)

Anonymous said...

ewwwwwwww Wuhhmms one ah!! (say it to yourself in that accent LOL)

SKreeeeeeetchinks!

winkris said...

tek: Yea my feet are doing well thanks! Actually, the cream worked wonders because they're fine now =) It's like magic!

Boo: LOL!!! I wouldn't have said it any other way... ahhaha... "skREeeeeeetCHINKssss???" LOL!