Tuesday, November 13, 2007

All i WANT is out!!!

I'm sure i've said this before but one of my biggest pet peeves is encountering RUDE people. I don't care how old or how wise one appears to be, it's unacceptable to be rude especially if it's uncalled for. Is it my fault i can't read minds? And even if i could, i'm sure there would be some other fault to pick on.

Seriously, i've had enough!

I'm fed up and if anything this would be one of the key reasons to drive me to an early grave. I'm sick of being yelled at and spoken to as if i'm incompetent. I don't need this extra stress and already as it is i have so much shit going on. I feel myself aging as every minute passes.

I can feel my heart beat race and my muscles are hurting. I wouldn't be surprised if my heart at any given time rips itself out of my chest, makes a beeline through the office slamming itself against the printer and jamming itself between the rollers!

SERIOUSLY
.
.
.
I WANT OUT!!!
[a complete understatement]

*stares anxiously at the letter beside her dated 12 November 2007*

2 comments:

Duke said...

"Winners simply make it a habit of doing what losers don't do."

Losers stay in jobs that make them unhappy, winners walk away no matter the cost.

COme on buddy!!! Stop staring and DO IT.

Anonymous said...

as much as i would hate to agree with duke... but he is right..sigh.

i know this only means that i will lose my best fren.... but if this helps you find your happiness then i am sure i will join duke and say..... sigh... just DO IT babe !!

cos i know u WILL be happier no doubt about it.