Monday, November 05, 2007

S to the T to the RESSED

Uh OH!!!

It's Monday and with it has brought in a sudden avalanche of work and accompanied with an absurd timeline. It's moments like these that i wish i had a brainless job that required very little effort.

And because i can, i will whinge about what's stressing me out. My first internal review is on Wednesday... yes 2 days from now! Fortunately for me i am forced to welcome Stress with uninviting arms. Seriously just thinking about it makes my head hurt.

I reckon it'll be an early start tomorrow and foresee an all-nighter if i don't get it all sorted in time.

Minutes after i left the meeting it suddenly dawned on me the laundry list of items i need to get done. I'll admit and say i'm slightly freaking out and feeling the pressure build as every second ticks by.

And for the first time in weeks, i was [T H I S] close to lighting up a cigarette!!!
.
.
.
But i didn't *sighs*

Suddenly, my Will power is dipping down a notch and i can feel my heart wanting to make a run for it. Blame it on work! As much as i keep telling myself it's a case of Mind over Matter, i'm thinking this added deprivation ain't helping at all!

*Prays for some inspiration to spontaneously infect her brain over night*

1 comment:

Duke said...

sent you a sms...
my friend used this and quit smoking after 20 years in one day.

never has the urge
he says it is magic