Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fish and building bridges

As usual i check my horoscope when i get online. I guess it's become routine. One that doesn't necessarily dictate how my day should/will end up but it adds to one of my many procrastinations. Sometimes there is SOME relevance but majority of the time it is rather vague and all honesty, could apply to ANY zodiac sign and be recycled words.
Pisces Horoscope
Wednesday, April 16 2008

Christina,
When you let your instincts guide you down the path, you're sure to end up someplace you want to be. Tempers could flare today unless you make the effort to see another's point of view. Keep an open mind and listen to other people's concerns. Family members and partners may be in the mood for an argument.

Well let's just say the Astrology feature on facebook couldn't have summarised my day any better. I'm not sure about the other thousands of Pisceans, but it sure highlighted what was running through my head the past few days.

After Sunday's emotional outburst, i've taken some time to collect my thoughts and have looked at the situation from all angles. I've decided it was a miscommunication and built up frustrations. So for the sake of my own sanity, the Peace and keeping the family ties strong, i feel it's time to mend the broken bridges before it gets completely out of control and war breaks out. Lay the cards on the table and be honest.

Oh gawd... Be still my beating heart!


Advice to me: Think before you Speak. Believe in yourself and do what you feel is right for YOU. Remember to lower your tone and slow down your speech. And keep in mind the saying, "don't bite the hand that feeds you".

No comments: