Wednesday, April 22, 2009

... and i did it all by myself!


That is the view i have when looking up.

Yesterday i was on mission to put the day bed together. My timing was perfect because the afternoon sun was beating down hard, i figured i would 'kill 2 birds with 1 stone' and get a tan. I had to take mini water breaks in between because at one point i could feel my flesh on my back starting to burn. I swear i felt a sunstroke coming on. I didn't have any instructions on how to put the bed together and i wasn't really paying attention when J was taking it apart, so it took me twice as long and just as much noise.


I would show you the rest of the balcony but the plants are severely dehydrated. Plus the hausmeister needs to scrub down and repaint the walls to remove this dodgy looking stain that the previous tenant "claims" was there before she moved in. My guess it's either a Coke explosion or someone threw eggs at the wall.

Why? I have no idea.


But you've caught me in the middle of my GET OFF YOUR ARSE CHRISSIE AND BE PRODUCTIVE streak. No that picture is not the best representation of what i now call "work". It's to show that the bed is STILL standing and i was fully capable of putting a bed together minus the instructions because i am special in that way.

I am so S-M-R-T.

No seriously, my client has come back and i've been busy all morning and afternoon trying to tie up loose ends. Just making sure everything is in black & white - you know how clients can be. So if any time down the track something happens *knocks on wood* i have these A4 printed sheets to cover my arse.

Plus i can finally get paid! WoooOooohooo happy days!

No comments: