Thursday, April 30, 2009

Skills - We have 'em. Others are just better.

Between now and my last post, not that much has happened. Unless of course you would like me to go into detail about how i did a round of laundry, cooked salmon with cream sauce and made mashed potatoes. Then this morning sorted out breakfast, made the bed but then ended up taking a short nap right back in it.

Oh i know what to add to my excitement yesterday, i contemplated putting off mailing a letter which i already fixed a stamp on but was too lazy to walk to the mailbox which is only a 2 minute walk away. Seriously, it takes me longer to get showered and changed than to walk over the bridge and up the road.

But i did it anyway. My life is fascinating isn't it?

...

Anyway, i came across this video that a friend added on, where else but, facebook. I had no idea what to expect but if you have about 18 minutes to spare and want to be amazed by some mad skills then watch Nathan "Flutebox" Lee and Beardyman...



Seriously, why couldn't i have a talent like that? And even if i tried, i'd probably end up hyperventilating with that much oxygen. Then ungraciously i would pass out covered in my own saliva. Lovely.

P.S I'm guessing blowing on the top of a beer bottle to make a mellow sound doesn't really count as a musical talent. How about blowing spit bubbles? Does that count as a skill?

Probably not, eh.

1 comment:

Boobers said...

OMG he's so awesome =O

Let me know how your A'dam trip was stinky!