Thursday, April 22, 2010

United State of Pop 2009 Remix

I thought this was a pretty interesting remix. It's a mash up of the top 25 most popular hit songs in 2009, according to Billboard Magazine by DJ Earworm. As of now, it has 19,057,135 views in Youtube and the number keeps growing. Craziness.

I have to admit though, as much as Pop is like a bad rash you can't get rid of, this remix kinda grows on ya.


Courtesy of Dj Earworm

Featuring;
The Black Eyed Peas - BOOM BOOM POW
Lady Gaga - POKER FACE
Lady Gaga Featuring Colby O’Donis - JUST DANCE
The Black Eyed Peas - I GOTTA FEELING
Taylor Swift - LOVE STORY
Flo Rida - RIGHT ROUND
Jason Mraz - I’M YOURS
Beyonce - SINGLE LADIES (PUT A RING ON IT)
Kanye West - HEARTLESS
The All-American Rejects - GIVES YOU HELL
Taylor Swift - YOU BELONG WITH ME
T.I. Featuring Justin Timberlake - DEAD AND GONE
The Fray - YOU FOUND ME
Kings Of Leon - USE SOMEBODY
Keri Hilson Featuring Kanye West & Ne-Yo - KNOCK YOU DOWN
Jamie Foxx Featuring T-Pain - BLAME IT
Pitbull - I KNOW YOU WANT ME (CALLE OCHO)
T.I. Featuring Rihanna - LIVE YOUR LIFE
Soulja Boy Tell ‘em Featuring Sammie - KISS ME THRU THE PHONE
Jay Sean Featuring Lil Wayne - DOWN
Miley Cyrus - THE CLIMB
Drake - BEST I EVER HAD
Kelly Clarkson - MY LIFE WOULD SUCK WITHOUT YOU
Beyonce - HALO
Katy Perry - HOT N COLD

If you liked it, check out DJ Earworm's website here. There you can listen to other remixes he's done and download the mp3's for free. Yes. FOR FREE!

No comments: