Friday, June 11, 2010

We All Could Do With Some Turtle Pancakes.

In an act of procrastination i was cruising online looking for a simple Cupcakes recipe. One that contained minimum ingredients and one that wouldn't require much of my time. My pesky deadline is biting me in the arse and therefore, Time is of Essence.

So when i finally managed to find a recipe that i could pull off, i was super excited. So there i was pulling out the ingredients from the cupboard and i realised i didn't have any cupcake holders.

Scheiße!

Which kinda defeats the whole purpose of making those little CUPcakes. I might as well have baked a cake. But where's the fun in that!?

So then my search got a little side tracked and i found this cute little site called Jim's Pancakes. And as the name suggests, Jim makes pancakes.



Doesn't he make it look so easy!?

Watching that makes me wanna go into the kitchen and make turtle pancakes too! Now all i need to get is a flavor injector tool, a few chocolate drops, some green food colouring and i'm good to go.

Sigh.

But what i really need is to get back to work.

...

Oh and i'm also in the process of writing down a possible THINGS TO DO List for when J's Little L comes to visit for two weeks next month. So if any of you have any suggestions of what J and i could do, see or make to entertain an 8-year old girl, we'd much appreciate it.

2 comments:

xSharonx said...

Awww, that looks so cute! Though I probably rather stick to my fancy cupcakes ^^

Unfortunately I can't give you any tips when it comes to entertaining children ... hmm. Maybe going to a lake with picnic and everything?!
(OK, sorry for the bad try, haha)

winkris said...

Yes i saw your latest cupcakes creation, they ARE very fancy and look absolutely delicious.

By the way, your Soja Schnetzel recipe has become my boyfriend and mines' favorite. I may consider making them for dinner... again =)