Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Look B4 U Leap

It's just about 2:15 PM and i'm totally unmotivated to work. Lucky for me my deadline isn't until next week. But i know the days will start catching up and i'll find myself wishing i wouldn't get so sidetracked. I blame the rain and the icky weather for making me want to crawl back into bed.

But after watching this video, that an college friend on Facebook had found on YouTube, it totally woke me up. And thought i had to share this with you all!

Each time i watch it, i can't help but laugh. It cracks me up because i can SO imagine Luna doing something like this and pretending like nothing happened.

In case you have your computer on mute, go and turn the sound on - it's much funnier.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not the kind of person who laughs when animals are in misery or in pain.

That's just cruel, OK?

But i doubt this kitty got hurt at all, maybe just a little shook up.



Silly kitty.

It's almost as if the kitty is flying in slow motion... and then... LOL.

*Goes and clicks REPLAY*

No comments: