Tuesday, October 30, 2007

RRGG5 captured



To view the full set, please visit winkris.multiply.com

Pictures speak a thousand words. I can't be arsed to do a write up at this moment in time... so i've uploaded the photos for your viewing pleasure. Thanks and have a nice day!

[And for those of you who couldn't care less when it comes to giving credit to other sites after you rip images off them and/or like to "steal" paragraphs/thoughts and claim them as your own on your blogs, my question to you is, what is your view on "Plagiarism"?]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talking rude in other people blog doesn't make any sense. Next time try to be polite. even u r stanger in others blog. GBU

winkris said...

anon: I'm assuming this relates to a particular "sign off" that a blogger had at the end of her page.

I think i said something along the lines of, how the sign off on the page sounded VERY familiar and that it sounded JUST like mine!

Perhaps the blogger didn't realise that the quote found at the bottom of my side bar "I would appreciate if you're going to steal/borrow/rip off anything to at least link back to me. Cheers big ears!" refers to giving credit to others hence the question relating to Plagiarism.

It wasn't meant to be rude... I just thought the blogger was contradicting herself when there was no evidence of credit *shrugs*

Peace!