Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pony Bangs Fringe.

OK maybe the title doesn't sound "right" or even kosher, in fact it can be mistaken as crude but i assure you it is not.

I saw a sliver of sun today and it wasn't from sitting on my super comfy chair looking outside either. Yes, i bothered to shower and change and venture outdoors for a solid 1.5 hours. Nothing too much to rave about but for a moment there i caught myself squinting. But then again, it could have been the wind getting caught in my hair and the ends stabbing my pupils. Don't you hate it when that happens?!


And to add to my ever-so-eventful day, i even tried to trim my fringe in attempt to save some Euro. And yes, i was actually going for the side-sweep look.

But did you know a "fringe" is known as a "pony" in German. Just as how in the States they're called "bangs". Confusing? I know right!

No comments: