Thursday, February 05, 2009

Echo... oh... oh.

Every so often i try and open the windows to let fresh air flow through the flat and it doesn't take long for the warm temperature to be replaced by the frosty outside air. The oxygen is like a boost to my system much like a slap to the face. I keep myself occupied by trying to get my head around my project and churn out as many pages as possible. But somehow Time escapes me and before i know it half the day is gone and i feel i could have done a lot more work. Sound familiar?

My head hurts today and without sounding strange, i can feel my muscles tightening up in my chest cavity.

Maybe it's because i went to bed angry last night. Of course, over something stupid, what else. And no, it's not even worth talking about. I guess the stress of another upcoming deadline, being home alone all day and/or not seeing J as much [but it hasn't even been a week yet!?] are slowly getting to me.

Maybe i'm just being hormonal.


Total random information for you but my Widget Chi pet that i have remembered to water is now blossoming with greenery! He used to keep dying because i would forget to "water" him. I guess if i'm not in bed, chances are my arse is sitting in front of my computer. I need a living pet to keep me company, i think. Sadly, my plants have stopped talking to me and Spot - the Ladybug is nowhere to be found.

Yes i am realising my days are probably as exciting as watching paint dry but yet my readers still come back. Who knew my Life would be so interesting for some?

But i'm going to make an effort to go outside today. I thought about it last night but figured it was too late to make a dramatic exit and i'm sure it would probably cause more friction. Running out without a coat, gloves, duplicate layers is a very stupid idea especially if one is sick. So instead i closed the bedroom door and curled up under my IKEA duvet and forced myself to count sheep.

I think the stale air is starting to get to me.

It's not even 9 yet and i'm toying around the idea of getting showered, changed and taking a brisk walk outside. The weather man says it's currently 4˙C and it's looking kind of miserable but maybe the fresh air will do me good. Maybe it will put my thoughts into perspective and i'll find inspiration in the form of... something.

No comments: