Monday, February 16, 2009

Water provided 24/7.

I'm not sure why but i am absolutely in love with my mini IKEA Aquatic plant. So much so that i even have dedicated this entry to it. It sure beats having to remember to water it. I must remember to change the water more often when Summer comes because i don't want to be responsible for breeding mozzies. But i must say Lady Luck has given me the Green Thumb because my mini collection of other plants are still alive and they're actually growing.

I think they're happy.

Sometimes it's the little things in Life that bring a smile to my face.
[Plant 1.79€ +
Vase 1.50€]

Our glass window doesn't allow me to look outside when i shower. But i always find it nice to have something to look at when i'm washing my hair. Unfortunately, the air freshener and rolls of toilet paper don't really scream out BEAUTY. I mean there's so much matte white coloured curtains can do for a person plus i've already tried to practice my German by reading the bottle labels.

I wonder if anyone has invented waterproof dictionaries? And even if they have, i doubt i could afford it. But who really has that much time, or water to waste for that matter, to flick through plastic A-Z pages with pruney fingers? Not me. That said, i'm not sure even if i had a window that allowed me to look outside, i would be so daring to bare my arse or everything else for that matter to our neighbors/strangers.

Believe it or not, i am quite shy or should i say, private.

Truth is, i'm not that comfortable with my body. Rarely do i shower with the door open or walk around at home in my birthday suit. I'm not even keen on walking around the pool without a towel/piece of clothing on top of my swimwear. But then again, i guess it all depends on the context, how sober i am and who the other person [should there be one] is.

One must draw the line somewhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ZOMG your plant swims!!!!!! how cute!!!