Sunday, October 07, 2007

27 is my year.

My day was spent sleeping, doing laundry and lounging in front of the t.v. not much different from the weekends before [minus last weekend]. Except now i have a realistic goal to work towards...

I MUST START SAVING MY MONEY
.

Yes, i know it's crazy to even think that just a one-in-a-million chance of meeting your past could change ones' life but it has.

And as usual, i called my mom to see how she was and told her in more detail as to what has happened in the past week. If anything, both my parents as well as my friends whom i've told are SO happy for me.

I can't help but wonder whether THIS is the prediction i made when i was a teenager, the one where i kept telling everyone that when i'm 27 something will happen... something good but wasn't sure what exactly it was. And i wonder whether THIS meeting is what i've been waiting for half of my life. Maybe it's a sign that there are better things to come afterall.

Coincidence? Maybe. Freaky? Damn right!

All i can say, is it's been way too long and perhaps this was how it was meant to be. Seriously, i can't get over how happy he makes me feel. Question is, now what?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's so spooky, your teenage prediction! Now you just GO and MAKE it your year!

:-)
a

winkris said...

a: I know rite!?

Thanks... i might just do that =)