Thursday, October 18, 2007

*Thinking Happy Thoughts*

Courtesy of Sound Oasis

Apparently last week's yoga class was concentrating on the solar plexus [which is the stomach region] and NOT the heart. So all that time i was directing energy to the wrong chakra... ALL THANKS TO EKAMON! Oh well... ehehehe.

Today's class was focusing on the heart and after a long day in the office, it was nice to end it on a happy note. I sent my LOVE to those who matter and visualised sending positive vibes all around.

And although i'm super tired now, here's me thinking happy thoughts and believing that ANYTHING is possible if you put your mind to it and BELIEVE in it.

Oh and by the way, to update you all on my quit smoking mission... it's been 5 days since i had my last cigarette.

*smiles*

No comments: