Wednesday, October 03, 2007

A whole new level...


Janet Jackson - Someone to call my Lover.

I think... i've found him.

Each additional hour i have with him, i can't help but tell him how great he is and if that's not enough to make anyone sick, he returns the complements and makes me feel so good about myself.

What we have is so sensual, personal and deeper than anything i had ever imagined or experienced. And i can honestly say, we are so very happy... i AM very happy. And believe it or not, i never thought it was possible... but he's perfect. Perfect for me.

Which could probably explain why i cried last night. [I blame the serious lack of sleep and pheromones cocktail]. But because our timing has been fabulous lately, MTV decided to start playing Christina Aguilera's Reflection at that exact moment.

OH MY FUCKING GAWD... seriously, talk about cheese factor.

[2 more nights...]
.
.
.
*sighs*

No comments: