Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Waiting.

Sometimes Life throws you obstacles and it's her way of seeing how you react. I think as one matures one is able to see situations from a different perspective. Which is why i don't regret anything that i've done or wished anything to be different. Knowing that if i hadn't experienced my past, i would probably not be the person who i am today.

Which is why the next few months will be critical to my development and future. It all sounds so drama but in actual fact, it's not so bad.

I can't ignore Happiness since it's the one element that's been missing from my life for so long. We've agreed the feelings are mutual and there was an instant respect and deep appreciation. Which is why, i'm hesitant to let it slip away so easily. Unfortunately, the final decision is not mine therefore, i can only say how i feel and hope that my honesty and passion will help influence the final call.

And as usual so many things are going through my head... i just need to let Time do it's thing and continue to think happy thoughts. But as complicated as this is, i can only hope Patience stays the upper hand.

2 comments:

Curio said...

chris...im not sure exactly what happened or your situation...but. best of luck and i do hope it all works out how you want it do. thats a touching story right there and im happy happy that you did have that 1 week and you are happy. best wishes!

winkris said...

I appreciate that... thank you =)