Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Certified Clutter Bug

I, Chrissie, am a certified Clutter Bug.

I am sure i've mentioned it before. I have receipts dating from way back when and some so old that the ink has already faded. Little chewing gum paper boats tucked in my bag and bits of bobs that don't make any sense but in my head they all have a 2nd purpose in life. I'm not sure why. I mean, one never knows when one needs to compare prices or need to return items. And should i need to set out a little army to protect a harbor, i am sure that my Extra Sugar-free Chewing gum wrappers would do the job just right.

My work space is getting slightly out of control and the surface area is slowly being suffocated by layers of... schtuff!

Oh noOOooo.

So whilst sipping a lukewarm semi-fresh ground coffee and smoking some left over tobacco this morning i found myself on Unclutterer[dot]com. [A link found on a link from a link from another link].

I haven't had a proper read yet since i'm actually in the midst of doing several things; cleaning the dishes, doing the laundry, chatting to a friend online AND doing actual work. But i found the site entertaining and one that i should probably seriously look into.

It states, "...Unclutterer is the website for home and office organization. It’s not just for the helplessly disorganized who would lose their heads if they weren’t attached, and pack rats looking to put their stashes on a diet, but also for obsessive compulsive neat freaks looking to squeeze even more order into their lives..."

My divided attention is the only way i can actually get things done. But before i finally realise i'm doing way too much at one go, i call it Multi-tasking, i end up doing something else! Then forgetting why i was doing that to begin with.

Oh shit. My laundry.

No comments: