Friday, October 08, 2010

Dear Sunshine,

Oh no!

Our 20 degrees Celsius temperatures that we've been having the last week has finally left us. There i was holding on to you by your finger tips and wishing you would stay longer. I guess we all have to say our good-byes at one point or another.

But why?


My widget says it's currently 15˚C and cloudy. And although it looks like it's gonna get cooler as the week progresses, i'm just hoping you keep your promise.

I remember arriving at Frankfurt airport in Spring 2008 and the sky was grey. I was so excited at the aspect of not sweating that i ran around in a t-shirt and a relatively thin hoodie despite the fact that it was 10 degrees Celsius.

Now, two plus years later, i'm cursing the weather gods for taking you away from me so fast and turning down the heat.

This is what my reality looks like...


With the leaves changing colours, it almost makes up for the lack of your presence but not really. I'm just hoping my weather widget isn't lying when she says you're going to be out later.

Please come back.

Because i think i may be getting withdrawal symptoms.

With love and kisses,
Chris

P.S. Where are you?

No comments: