Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Shhhhh!


This morning when i woke up it was a frosty 1 degree Celsius outside. Yes, just one single digit! Cold enough to cover cars with frost and make you feel like the air is biting your skin.

I guess in that sense, it's moments like those that i'm grateful that i don't need to step out of my front door to get to work.

So anyway, i'm not sure what was going on this morning but some guy at 7:30 AM was jackhammering his way into my neighbors' driveway. All i can say to that is, HOW RUUUUUDE!

I could feel the vibrations run through the whole house and into my chair. It was the kind of massage that i wasn't looking forward to this morning.

All i wanted was silence.

So not only do i feel like i have a brick pressed against my forehead but i'm nursing a pulled calf muscle and a sore throat.

I'll explain later.

I need to drink some hot camomile tea and hobble somewhere to find a quiet place to hide.

No comments: