Sunday, July 08, 2007

The L Word

No this is not an attempt to write an episode of Showtime's Lesbian series. In fact quite the opposite, Sunday is 'Laundry Day' better known as Lazy Day in my books.

Nothing too sensual there unless dirty suds and 1 hour cycles are of interest. I've taken numerous naps throughout the day to catch up with lost hours and i can't help but eye my bed from this distance.

I have no issues in admitting that i am a lazy git.

It is obvious that motivation runs thin in my blood and my four walls keep me protected. But i see nothing wrong with wanting to spend some time with oneself. Although i can't help but sometimes wonder whether my developed independence may in fact backfire on me one day.

I've spent a great deal of my waking hours thinking of things i have done, my passions and what i want in Life. Once again like a deep sea creature i withdraw into a hidden cave to collect my thoughts and can only hope to emerge with a new lease on life.

My battle continues but sudden disappearances are common even from the tender age of 10.

Questions invade my thoughts daily and i get lost in a whirlwind of confusion. But should that Burmese monk be correct when he said i'll live till 90, i guess i should be expecting a shit load of unanswered questions and really should consider investing in some heavy duty age defying cream soon.

No comments: