Monday, July 02, 2007

A stranger fondled my feet and it felt great!

I've always wondered what goes on in the minds of masseuses.

The reason why i said that was after work MissSeniorPisces and i decided to check out the new Reflexology place near the office. Their banner promoted discounted massages, which was our main reason for going.

The motto, "don't knock it 'til you've try it" should be applied here.

Once we decided what we wanted to get done, they made us wear these seriously PINK fluffy slippers to walk a few meters. The further we walked, it brought on a NO TALKING policy. I wasn't expecting much since the girls working there wore sour puss expressions. But the lights were dim so that automatically put me in "schleepy mode".

I was just looking forward to get some reflexology done.

We were directed to these mini futon beds that were super comfortable. And various sized coloured towels were layed out and a basin of warm water was positioned in front so they could rinse our feet.

Anyway, i'm not sure whether it was the lack of lights or my contacts were playing tricks on me but i so happened to get this somewhat attractive masseuse. As he applied gentle pressure on certain parts of the sole of my feet, he'd look up to check on my expression. And like a shy school girl i'd make quick eye contact and try to focus elsewhere, as i'm sure i was blushing.

I'll admit i spent a good amount of time pushing away filthy thoughts as i watched his forearms tense up. I didn't want to close my eyes and totally get into it as i was afraid that i'd pass out and end up drooling or worse.

But when certain points were uncomfortable i did squirm and make a bit of sound. And is if he was checking to see my response he'd give me these little smiles here and there. So i'm thinking... wooOooh hello there stranger! Here was this somewhat attractive male specimen rubbing his well defined and moisturized hands all over legs and feet! How was i NOT supposed to feel anything.

When it was inching towards the end of the 1 hour session i thought, great... my calves and feet have been fondled, thank you kind sir for releasing some stress.

But then he leaned forward and parts of my legs were on either side of him. [YES you can just imagine WHAT was flooding through my head]. He applied pressure on my upper thighs [which was relatively close to my hips] and let me tell ya if the circumstances were different and i wasn't in a public place...

*coughs*

So when it was time to pay, both the masseuses stood by the door, i'm guessing to say bye. But i've always wondered why. Were we meant to tip them on the way out or pass him my name card... ahahha. So instead i smiled and thanked him.

But my gawd he had great hands! *runs off to bed*

No comments: