Tuesday, July 31, 2007

OMFG the wireless gods hate me!

Oh for fucks sake... I am lamer than lame!

Why?
Cause i can't get my airport express to connect to the internet. Yes! I followed the instructions AND THEN just when i was about to celebrate... the fucker won't connect.

WHAT IS THE POINT OF THAT?

AND THIS IS AFTER i configured it and did all sorts. But then i don't know what i did but now the airport base won't show up on my list. What the fuck!? So you know what? Imma just call the technician guy who sorts out the computers in the office and get HIM to sort it out for me.

Seriously! This is unnecessary stress that i don't need in my life and i can feel myself age just thinking about it. Call me a quitter but i'm not about to waste another 3 hours and risk really screwing things up [which is possible at this point].

So until i can get it sorted, i'm back to being bound to my chair and browsing through Apple's Support forum for lame arse people who can't work their Airport express.
.
.
.
FUCK IT... imma go sort out my dinner and stuff myself with carbs before i pass out.

No comments: