Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Why sit, when you can lie and surf.

Although my rented bachelorette pad is far from being the resting place that i had envisioned, there's ample space for Satan's spawn to run around and just enough space to house my clutter.

And when i'm at home, my arse alternates between sitting on the dining table chair in front of my black MacBook, my couch in front of the tv and my bedroom [for various activities].

However, despite numerous attempts to connect my Linksys, it refuses to connect me to the internet. Being restricted only meant that i've been bound to the dining table with an ethernet cable. The wires are permanently stretched and serve as a tripping device as well as an eye sore.

I've even tried leaching off my neighbor's wifi [haven't we all?] but it seems like EVERYONE has password protected theirs. Where is the love?

Anyway, to confirm my impatience and to add to my impulse buying, i trotted along to the Mac store at lunch to purchase an Airport Express. Which i probably should have done earlier but because someone recommended the Linksys to me, i went ahead and bought that instead.

Silly me.

[Stolen from faroutshirts.com]

So yea from this evening onwards i can parade around in my flat with my sexxxy black machinery sans wires. Then lounge where ever i please and be the anti-social twat that i've become.

ooOoooer... iLike.

No comments: