Sunday, July 29, 2007

Attack of the blood suckin' bitches!

Apart from my night out on Friday, i've spent a huge portion of my weekend at home.

KL's unpredictable, wanky weather has invited an army of blood sucking bitches to hide out in my place! And because they're smart, the whole extended family have now trapped themselves indoors and are showing their anger.

I have no choice but sacrifice my sanity and be their victim!

Patience is definitely not one my qualities. These freak of nature insects have successfully pushed my irritation level a few notches. As if they are bionic, they seem to be immune to the repellent.

I admit i have little patience even when wandering aimlessly through a crowded shopping mall. I see NO joy in trying to dodge and overtake clueless shoppers whilst doing my errands. The less crowds, the better.

But with no real reason to spend and a cheque not yet cleared, i'm doing myself a favor and preventing impulse purchases by staying at home today. As a result, my soon-to-be flat arse has attached itself on this chair for the past countless hours and my back continues to hunch over in front of my laptop.

My only time-outs are when i transform into a couch potato allowing temporary relief by focusing on mindless television programmes. And then like magic, soon find myself staring at my 13.3 inch screen again.

I am certain the walls of my lungs are now heavily stained with an unhealthy combination of nicotine, Sheltox and Citronella oil. My skin now shimmers with layers of anti-itch cream and mosquito repellent and various sized red patches!

Seriously, i foresee an extremely restless night and a SUPER GRUMPY, sleep deprived employee tomorrow!

WHY WON'T YOU DIE?
BLOOD SUCKIN' BITCHES LEAVE ME ALONE!

No comments: