Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I smelt "death" but nobody died.

This morning i could smell "Death" in my dream. It was so pungent, i got to the office freaked out that i would smell it during my waking hours.

I can't really describe the smell but i can only assume it was the liquid used to embalm dead bodies. Strange part is, i wouldn't even know what that would smell like!

Honestly, i don't recall sniffing any funky smelling Scratch n' Sniff stickers neither can i say i've been hanging around funerals. Seriously, i'm too chicken shit to go near a morgue let alone watch a preview to a scary movie on tv.

The dream was set at the boarding school i used to go to. And to add to the twisted side of it, the pillows that we were using were doused with this liquid. It was if the pillows were once used to prop up the heads and legs of decomposed bodies.

Why we had them, i don't know.

I can't remember all the details [and neither do i want to right now]. Just thinking of it is starting to freak me out.

*Thinks happy thoughts* LA LA LAAAA...

They say, dreaming about Death means 'change' is about to unfold. So does that mean that last night i was breathing in change and am about to witness something new?

Hmmmm...

And to add to this strange day, my menopausal client gave me little token gift after i passed her MORE of her copy changes [apparently she forgot to give it to me when she came back from her business trip the last time]. It was very unexpected but i was still grateful.

Oh! And on another note, i was super productive at work today and i didn't get yelled at!

No comments: