Monday, September 03, 2007

It's not what you say but what you do...

Usually Satan's spawn finds himself a cozy spot at the end of my bed but last night was different. Since i've come back from my 3 day escape, he's been exceptionally clingy [more than usual]. Which is odd since i've been away from him for longer periods.

So anyway, last night was the first time he fell asleep sprawled across my chest. It was actually very cute.

Usually he sneaks up just as i'm about to get under the covers and tries to nudge me so i can scratch him under his chin. He then gets what he wants then pisses off somewhere and makes a ruckus but yesterday he stayed put. Throughout the night i found myself rolling over several times to find him snuggled up in the small of my back and having to scoot over so i didn't squish him.



Was it insecurity? Or maybe he missed me.

Uh oh!
.
.
.
He's awake from his nap!

And for some reason he's racing around the place like he's had speed shoved up his arse. So before he knocks everything off my dressing table on to the floor to get my attention, i better play fetch with him so he doesn't feel neglected. Hopefully that'll tire him out by the time it's my turn to pass out.

No comments: