Friday, September 21, 2007

Hello cavities!


[Taken from Facebook's Bumper Stickers + who probably stole them from some other place]

Each time i look at the snail with the words, I HAS A STIK, i find myself smiling and giggling to myself. I showed Ekamon just now and she didn't find it half as funny. Hmmpf... well now!

I think it's just me. [Proof that even the smallest stupidest things can make me laugh].

But i'm convinced the soya bean drink that i drank earlier had waaaay too much sugar in it AND i've reached the pinnacle of exhaustion for this evening. I think i'll go home now.

Oh yay! It's Friday.

But screw going out because at this present moment, the only thing i'm craving for is... my bed.

Mmmmm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely related to you because that totally made me LOLLLERS :|

winkris said...

I KNOW RITE! ahahhaha...

"You know what mom always says..." *SLAP* HELLO... NO MORE KIKI KAKA! =p

I miss you =(