Thursday, September 20, 2007

XX

"Uh-oh".

I say this with a slightly troubled tone. It's not that serious, in fact i never thought it was a serious thing until... UNTIL i saw a picture of my friends' BABY and then i heard it!

"pitter patter pitter patter* OH FUCK!

And again. "Uh oh, my ovaries are talking to me!" Oh gawd, my hormones are going slightly nuts now, could it be the result of being cooped up indoors stumbling upon stupid re-runs of Pregnancy for Dummies on Channel 77? Or am i to blame my overactive imagination again?

Hmmmpf.


AND NO! I'm not going to run off to be a surrogate baby factory or find myself a man to do the nasty with. "Are you mad?" Maybe. Hmmm... although the latter is far more inviting.

I reckon loneliness has made a U-turn, which is why i MUST find myself a hobby and one that interests me, otherwise i risk increasing my dress size by a few even numbers.

*sigh*

Damn it. Since when did i become so conscious about my figure? Oh that's right, i lack the Y chromosome.

No comments: