Thursday, September 27, 2007

OH for fucks sake... here we go again.

I'm superfragilistically stressed + tired + frustrated and my brain is racing a million miles per hour. I've only just got home from work and i can summarise my day as being... shit.

I've successfully fucked up 3 mock-ups throughout the day. A good indicator to forewarn me of bad things to come. But i have nothing nice to say right now so i won't even bother to explain what happened.

All i can say is, i don't like being spoken to rudely and i can't emphasize enough how much i dislike with a passion being picked on. I'm not being delusional and i'm NOT the only one that sees it!

It's just plain unfair.

Yes i know Life is not fair but if this is another test to see how far i can be pushed, i'm not too sure whether it's worth it. I try not to think i'm a quitter and numerous people have suggested that i confront the beast head on. I'm just waiting for the dust to settle and moods are somewhat less fierce/emotional because anymore of this will surely drive me back into that hole i've only recently escaped from.

And thanks to the additional caffeine i digested to keep me alert, now my brain refuses to let me sleep. All i'm craving for right now is a nice cold beer or even better... some whiskey to calm me down.

What a fabulous idea... i might just fulfill that wish right about [NOW].

No comments: