Sunday, September 02, 2007

With thanks...

Whilst looking through old photo albums from my teenage years, it occurred to me how many amazing groups of people i've met in my life. Each part of a particular chapter and each influential in some way or another.

[I brought back 2 huge photo albums but it's late now and i can't be arsed to hook up my scanner... so those pictures will have to wait.]

Some say the people you meet in your life helps to define who you are as a person. Whether they are good or bad, some how they have an effect in moulding you. Whether it's conscious or unconscious but certain traits that you admire or have been accustomed to somehow rubs off onto you.

I would even say most people are still in search of themselves and to some extent are always looking for that balance. Perhaps it's the insecurity of not knowing what might happen next is what terrifies people, or maybe that's just me.

And in the past 3 years of being single, i've learned quite a bit about myself [both the good and the naughty] that perhaps if i were attached i would have never known. Call it Maturity or maybe experience but i'm learning more about myself now than i've ever done.

Even learning to appreciate and this time actually believing that what i have rather than what i lack may be the answer to turning things around. I'm starting to look towards The Secret: Law of Attraction for guidance.

So on that note, i'm lucky to have crossed paths with many. Am appreciative to those few who have stuck beside me and i will continue to be grateful to those who have kept me going.

No comments: