Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Is it time yet?

Routine has always been something that i've become comfortable with. Perhaps a no-brainer for some but it makes decision making a breeze.

Since the lunar eclipse, things have been looking optimistic [which has been a huge bonus for me] and suddenly i've become more focused. But for some reason today i was feeling especially emotional for no apparent reason. Things just wasn't feeling right.

In order to break my cycle of habits, i made an appointment to the nearby hair dresser. Nothing too tragic, i only went to get my hair trimmed. In hope that it would boost up my mood and perhaps prettify myself. It doesn't look much different but it's always nice to get your scalp scrubbed sitting upright whilst flipping through old magazines.

So anyway, the other day i was making my way home from work and couldn't help but think there MUST be more to Life than 'this' ['this' meaning everything from Career, Relationships to Life].

I mean, they do say Life is short and to make the most of it.

Most wake up after X amount of hours of sleep, to then work Y amount of hours and interact with others for Z hours but then only to have it reset by the time the day is out.

I can feel myself shrinking and i don't mean physically. Perhaps it's boredom or maybe it's just Age but lately i've been craving for a Change. Or maybe Loneliness has finally hit and am suddenly having doubt in my ability to love and be loved.

But before i go down that self pity trail, i'll interrupt myself and say Ones' Destiny is in Ones' own Hands... which means sitting on my arse and waiting for shit to happen won't improve the situation. So i'm finally taking steps to sort myself out, even if i'm as fickle minded as i am.

It's only due time that things start moving forward because from my stand point being stationary can't get any slower.

Maybe it's time...

No comments: