Thursday, September 20, 2007

Gettin' my groove back.

Just to inform everyone that my earlier statement that i made about my ovaries talking to me is no longer valid. Don't worry, i'm NOT on a mission to have a bun in the oven anytime soon. Are you crazy!? [Although i wouldn't mind some freshly baked bread right about now].

I'm hungweeeeeee
+
i want to go home.

+
i have to do my laundry
+
wash up my dishes
BUT
i still have work to do
+
...

[end of whinge]


*sigh*

Yes, the beauty of being a designer is either, a] you don't have much of a life b] you're never completely satisfied with the end result c] are constantly lost in your own creative thoughts d] unofficially married to your job e] all of the above.

But on a happier note, i think i've finally got my creative groove back!

Not only did i manage to come up with a few concepts whilst tucked away near the bean bags but my C.D is super excited about them and is confident that the client will love it. *fingers crossed*

The pressure is [ON]. Briiiiiiing it!

No comments: