Thursday, September 06, 2007

Maccas and chicken scratchings...

There was nothing worth writing about yesterday. Well nothing new anyway and considering the content of my last post i didn't think folding laundry was as exciting.

And as usual last night i was entwined in my perverse thoughts only to emerge from my dreams to silent alarm clocks. There was no need to hit the snooze button several times, i slipped into my reality with very little effort. Usually i spend a few minutes lying on my bed wishing i could steal a few more minutes of sleep but this time, i was actually up and about thinking of Maccas.

Strange.

It had been a few months since i had a Egg McMuffin so i figured instead of thinking about it, i might as well have it. Yes, i am on a mission to get my life together and what better way then shoving a semi-stale egg and muffin down my throat.

So there i was armed with a hashbrown, neatly wrapped McMuffin, large coffee and one too many sugar and creamer packets. I slowly made my way to the office. Within minutes, if not seconds... it was gone *pouts*

And you know what!? It didn't taste as good as i remembered. Oh well so much for that cheap thrill.

By the time it was inching towards noon, i remembered i had an appointment to see the Keeper of my Sanity. Not only for a top-up but just so she can make more chicken scratchings on those A4 sized papers which ends up costing me anywhere from RM90-RM250 a sitting depending on how fucked up i am at the time of my appointment [and that doesn't include medication]!

Hmmmpf... no wonder.

So anyway, it's been 4 weeks since i saw her last and compared to then i was a complete wreck [although not as bad as 2 years ago *touches wood*]. But the past week has been VERY kind to me even though i find myself reaching a cross-road. So she suggests that my meds not be tapered down YET therefore i continue on my 75 mg journey.

But the dumb arse Pharmacy ran out of stock despite my doctor making sure that they kept a box aside for me. LIARS! And it's not the first time the hospital has messed up my order, although i think they just forgot and is just covering their arses. So instead of fuming over something i have no control of, i wait patiently for that friendly phone call that says "it's arrived!"

THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS...
Ya knoooOOoow... i'm very tempted to go for a massage after work.
Hmmm
.
.
.

i think i just might.

No comments: